||1. Manages the daily provision of a 24 hour/7 day per week clinical service in alignment with the acceptable ranges of variation, to meet the identified targets including team goals and within the guidelines of Seton regulations and of regulatory agencies.
2. Manages the daily interface between the service area and appropriate processes within and outside of Seton.
3. Collaborates and participates with clients, other members of Seton including leadership, members of the community being served, including physicians and members of service teams within Seton to assure the mission is being achieved in the daily operations.
4. Provides leadership within the service area for continuous development and expansion of the processes and services of the area. May include development of new programs.
5. Provides leadership within the service area for continuous development and empowerment of the service team and the individual staff members.
6. Remains actively involved in a process of continuous personal and professional learning and development.
7. Actively participates in patient care on interdisciplinary team.